Japanese Sun Flower Keycap – A delightful keycap from Hirosart
You’ve probably seen the iconic Takashi Murakami Flower someplace; in a magazine, at a celebrity’s house, or in an internet article. The well-known smiling flower is distinguished by its distinct varieties, colors, and attractive appearance. Today Hirosart team would like to bring the flower into the Japanese Sun Flower Artisan Keycap so that you can fully feel its beauty right under your fingertips.
These one-of-a-kind flowers, also known as happy roses or kaleidoscope roses, are memorable for all the right reasons. Japanese style keycaps with a lovely blend of vibrantly colored petals on each bloom make a cheerful gift for the keyboard enthusiastic.
More than a normal art, Murakami’s Flower has a story behind it. Flowers by Murakami has concealed tears. In a 2005 New York Times story, the artist acknowledged that his smiling Flowers were an expression of the repressed feelings and collective pain suffered by Japanese citizens during the 1945 Hiroshima-Nagasaki bombs. The most catastrophic incidents to occur in Japan.
This pretty keycap in Hirosart’s landscape keycaps collection is definitely a delightful accessory to any keyboard. Sculpted in tall SA profile, these Japanese keycaps are painted by hand and compatible with Cherry MX switches and cross switches.
- Switch type: Compatible with Cherry MX switches & clones
- Profile keycap SA R1
- Profile row: R1
- Height: ~ 16mm (0.63 in)
- Design and Handcrafted by Hirosart
Inside the package:
- 1 Japanese Sun Flower Keycap by Hirosart
- 1 card
- 2 rubber finger gloves
- Every product was 100% handmade. The final product may vary slightly from the original photos. We would love to ask you to tolerate any reasonable differences.
- For a long time use, please keep this product away from heat and water. Don’t soak it into the water. Wet tissue is acceptable.
Ayden M –
Brilliant colors that exactly match the image.