Meet up the largest shark ever in the world in Megalodon Shark And Diver Artisan Keycap
If you have watched the famous 2018 movie – “The Meg”, surely you were impressed by the fight between humans and a giant megalodon shark. Now the war is portrayed in this ultimate Megalodon Shark And Diver Artisan Keycap from Hirosart.
Megalodon, which went extinct millions of years ago, is the largest shark to ever prowl the oceans and one of the largest fish on record. Its scientific name, Otodus megalodon, means “giant tooth,” and for good reason: Its massive teeth were nearly three times larger than those of a modern great white shark. Just imagine that you can easily stand inside and still have room.
It’s such an interesting challenge to craft these artisan keycaps. The sharp body and diver were cast in 8-10 hours. We move on to the next step, coloring, once they’re finished. The colors were mixed by hand-painting and airbrush painting to create a more highlighted impact on the items for complex elements like the shark fins, jaw, and so on. The final result is an ocean keycap that brings a brutal war right under your fingertips.
- Material: Resin
- Height: 16mm
- Profile row: SA R1
- Size: 1u (ESC)
- Designed and hand-painted by Hirosart
Inside the package:
- 1 Megalodon Shark And Diver Artisan Keycap by Hirosart
- 1 card
- 2 rubber finger gloves
- Every product was 100% handmade.
- The final product may vary slightly from the original photos. We would love to ask you to tolerate any reasonable differences.
- For a long time use, please keep this product away from heat and water. Simply use a damped tissue to clean the surface.