Giratina Pokemon artisan keycap – A stunning accessory to beautify your mechanical keyboard
The Giratina Pokemon artisan keycap features miniature Giratina Pokemon standing alone in the middle of the keycap and on top of the crystal mountain which refers to its own home dimension. Therefore, the keycap is coated with yellow which presents its own habitat.
Giratina takes on a serpentine look. Its legs are reduced to golden-tipped spikes, and four additional golden spikes appear near the edge of its tail. The back points of each half-ring have a black ghostly tendril with a red spike at its tip. The horns on its head are facing the back. The sides of the golden “crown” cover its mouth and separate vertically like an insect’s mandible when it opens its mouth. The black vertical stripe is broken into pieces and runs all the way down its body. This version of Giratina is slightly different from its Origin Forme which can only be seen in its home, the Distortion World, or when holding either a Griseous Orb or Griseous Core.
Those traits of beauty are thoroughly scrutinized, perfectly conveyed through the miniature Giratina Pokemon model, and encased in the keycap by meticulous artisans at Hirosart. Hence, you’ll receive a complete artwork captured in the SA profile keycap which would definitely meet your expectations.
If you are unique keycaps enthusiasts or in search of a gift idea for your friends or family members, missing out on our Giratina Pokemon resin keycap would leave you in huge regret for its elegance and uniqueness. Go grab it now!
- Material: Resin epoxy
- Switch type: Compatible with Cherry MX switches & clones
- Profile row: SA R1 – ESC
- Height: 16 mm
- Design and Handcrafted by Hirosart
Inside the package:
- 1 Giratina Pokemon Keycap by Hirosart
- 1 card
- 2 rubber finger gloves
- Every product was 100% handmade. The final product may differ slightly from the original photos. We would love to ask you to tolerate any reasonable differences.
- For a long time use, please keep this product away from heat and water. Don’t soak it in the water. Wet tissue is acceptable.