Effective Date: March 15, 2022
Please review the entire Policy and feel free to contact us using the contact information below if you have any questions. By using the Site, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information in accordance with the Policy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect the following categories of information about you. In some cases, the information we collect may fall within more than one category.
- Contact information and personal identifiers, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, and username or social media handle.
- Device identifiers, such as information about your devices like your MAC address, IP address, or other online identifiers.
- Demographic information, such as your age, sex, and gender (some of which may be protected by applicable law).
- Commercial information, such as the products or services you have purchased, returned, or considered, and your product preferences.
- Payment information, such as your method of payment and payment card information (including payment card number, expiration date, delivery address, and billing address).
- Identity verification information, such as authentication information (like passwords).
- Online or network activity information, such as information regarding your interaction with our website, mobile applications, digital properties, and advertisements, information about your browsing and search history on our website or mobile applications, and log file information which includes, but may not be limited to, your browser type, webpages you visit, and other electronic network activity.
- Geolocation information, such as information that can help identify your physical location (like your GPS coordinates or the approximate location of your mobile device).
- Audio and visual information, such as recordings of your voice when you call our customer service.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as information from your resume, employment history, education information, and professional licenses or certifications.
- User Content, such as your communications with us and any other content you provide (including photographs and images, videos, reviews, articles, survey responses, and comments).
- Inferences drawn from or created based on any of the information identified above.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We may collect or may have collected personal information about you from various sources. The categories of sources from which we collect personal information are:
- Directly from you: When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the website, contact us with a question or complaint, use one of our mobile applications, create an account on our website, respond to a survey, participate in a contest or other promotion, make an appointment, sign-up to attend an event, apply for employment, or sign-up to receive marketing communications.
- Cookies and automatic collection methods: When you visit our website or use one of our mobile applications, and when you open or click on emails we send you, we (and third parties we work with) may automatically collect information from your browser or device using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
- Through offline technologies, such as call recording technology when you speak to customer service.
- From our business partners and service providers, such as demographic companies, analytics providers, advertising companies and networks, third-party retailers, and other third parties that we choose to collaborate or work with.
- From social media platforms and networks, such as Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. For example, we may obtain your information from a social media platform or network if you interact with us on social media or choose to log in to our website using your social media credentials.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use or may have used the information we collect about you:
- To fulfill any orders placed through the Site including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations, creating, servicing and/or maintaining your account, assisting with product selection and replenishment, and managing current or past purchases.
- To communicate with you.
- Customize the content you see when you use the website.
- To administer your participation in special events, contests, sweepstakes, surveys, and promotions.
- To provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example, we use your information to send you marketing and advertising materials via postal mail, text message, or email, and to show you advertisements for products and/or services tailored to your interests on social media and other websites.
- For analytics purposes, such as to understand how you use our website and mobile applications, understand your preferred method of purchasing with us; determine what browser and devices you use to visit our website or mobile applications; and to evaluate and improve our products, services, advertisements, website, and mobile applications.
- To operate and improve our business, including providing quality assurance, conducting research, and development to develop new products and services, and performing accounting, auditing, and other internal business functions.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations, detect, prevent, and prosecute harmful, fraudulent, or illegal activity, loss prevention, identify and repair bugs on our website or mobile applications or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Our corporate brands: We may share your information with our corporate brands and affiliates that are subject to this policy.
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We may transfer personal information to third-party vendors and service providers that help us with specialized services, including billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, business analytics, marketing, advertising, performance monitoring, hosting, and data processing. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
- Parties to a corporate transaction. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution, or liquidation).
- Other third parties. In addition, we may disclose personal information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity, (iv) when disclosure of your personal information is otherwise required or permitted by law, or (v) with your consent.
We use reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect information from unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. The security of your personal information is important to us, but you should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING, LINKS, AND CONTENT
Hirosart may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by us. We allow third parties, including business partners, advertising networks, and other advertising service providers, to collect information about your online activities through cookies, pixels, local storage, and other technologies. These third parties may use this information to display advertisements on our website and elsewhere online tailored to your interests, preferences, and characteristics.
This Site is not intended for or directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the Site. If we become aware that a child under the age of thirteen has provided us with personal information, we will delete the information from our records.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent and confirmation or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
You may opt-out of our email newsletters by clicking the “unsubscribe” at the bottom of each newsletter and following the subsequent instructions. You may also opt-out of all communications from Hirosart by contacting us using the contact information below. You may be able to refuse or disable cookies by adjusting your web browser settings.
You may be entitled to request that we delete/amend your personal information in certain specific circumstances. If you wish to exercise this right, please submit your request using the contact information below.
For any data that resides on your computer, such as cookies or push notification opt-in, you would need to remove it yourself.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent, except where disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of us
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with us
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at HirosartVN@gmail.com.