A never-ending journey with Dragon Ball keycap
Wonder have you ever tried to mimic the Kamehameha? Even our friends, who have not read or watched Dragon Ball before, can respond immediately when they hear the word.
The popularity of this franchise is genuinely amazing. Many people know about Goku, Gohan, and Super Saiyan. A lot of people dedicate their passion to one of the biggest fandoms in the world.
If you have a friend who is in love with Dragon Ball, we suggest the Dragon Ball artisan keycap. The detail and vivid colors made with heart by our artisan will not let you down.
If you are a fan of Akira Toriyama sensei, there is a high chance you will find the Dragon Ball resin keycap thrilling.
Let’s imagine a chibi Master Roshi keycap on your keyboard. Is it enough for you to have a Kamehameha urge?
We once went on the journey with Piccolo and Cell. We jumped and screamed every time Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan. We got sad and happy when the series came into the final season. Somehow, for us, the story is never-ending.
To have your journey keep going, you can choose your favorite characters to custom the Dragon Ball keycap. Moreover, we can make it in a lot of sizes, so go check the tech specs below to know what you can get.
Check out other awesome resin keycaps like the Dragon Ball keycap here! Everything is handmade with care to make sure you will receive a one-of-a-kind gift.
- Switch type: Compatible with Cherry MX switches & clones
- Material: Resin
- Profile: OEM/SA profile
- Size: 1u, 1.25u (Alt/Ctrl), 1.5u (Tab), 1.75u (Capslock), 2u (Backspace), 2.25u (Enter/Left Shift), 2.75u (Right Shift), 6.25u (Spacebar)
- Backlit & UV light support (Weak)
- Design and Handcrafted by Hirosart
Inside the package:
- 1 custom image keycap by Hirosart
- 1 card
- 2 rubber finger gloves
- Every product was 100% handmade.
- The final product may vary slightly from the original photos. We would love to ask you to tolerate any reasonable differences.
- For a long time use, please keep this product away from heat and water. Simply use a damped tissue to clean the surface.