Grogu Artisan keycap – A piece of art inspired by your beloved character
Inspired by the Disney+ series “The Mandalorian”, passionate artists here at Hirosart meticulously created Grogu artisan keycaps featuring mountainous settings with the adorable Grogu character standing in the middle. This anime keycap will set your keyboard apart from the rest of the crowd.
The Grogu character is illustrated in the show as a “Baby Yoda” with green skin, big ears, and large eyes but is called The Child. In the series, this is a mysterious child pursued by bounty hunters on behalf of Imperial interests, the foundling Grogu found protection with the Mandalorian Din Djarin. Through their adventures and journeys through the galaxy, young Grogu is honing remarkable abilities.
Lovely Grogu artisan keycaps are captivated as we keep layered each with vibrant colors that you can feel the life coming out of character. Star Wars fans will love taking on the role of The Mandalorian Bounty Hunter and caring for The Child on their own!
In case you are in search of a gorgeous decor piece for your mechanical keyboard, this SA Baby Yoda artisan keycap would be the perfect missing one! This is also a great gift idea for your friends and your family. Don’t hesitate to check this out on our website!
- Material: Resin epoxy
- Switch type: Compatible with Cherry MX switches & clones
- Profile keycap: SA
- Profile row: R1
- Height: 16 mm
- Backlit & UV light support (Weak)
- Design and Handcrafted by Hirosart
Inside the package
- 1 Baby Yoda artisan keycap by Hirosart
- 1 card
- 2 rubber finger gloves
- Every product was 100% handmade. The final product may differ slightly from the original photos. We would love to ask you to tolerate any reasonable differences.
- For a long time use, please keep this product away from heat and water. Don’t soak it in the water. Wet tissue is acceptable.