Red Katana Resin Wrist Rest – A powerful weapon is right under your wrists
Here we’re pleased to provide you with the aesthetic Red Katana Resin wrist rest with the inspiration from the most famous Japanese sword. The Japanese sword, commonly known as the katana, has been a part of the country’s cultural legacy for over a thousand years. It is regarded as a superior weapon that can perform various tasks with ease and precision. What initially took its role as Samurai’s weapon is now one of the most iconic Japanese cultural symbols.
The cool Red Katana wrist rest was created by our craftsmen, who are proficient in making pitch wrist rest and interested in Japanese culture. Presently you can feel that the force of the Katana Sword upholds your wrist while composing. That is astounding.
Hand-painted and expertly finished, Red Katana Resin Wrist Rest is a must-have item for any Japanese culture lovers. To tweak the variety you like, go ahead and reach us and we’re happy to help. This artisan wrist rest is also available in an array of sizes compatible with layouts ranging from full-size and tenkeyless, which is sure to fit any keyboard.
- Size 60%: 30 x 1,5 x 2 (the thinnest place is 1.5 cm)
- Size 65%: 32 x 1,5 x 2 (the thinnest place is 1.5 cm)
- Size TKL: 36 x 1,5 x 2 (the thinnest place is 1.5 cm)
- Full size: 44 x 1,5 x 2 (the thinnest place is 1.5 cm)
- And we can make any custom size if you want.
- Material: Wood and resin
- Smooth, solvent-resistant polish for surface protection
Inside the package:
- 1 wrist rest by Hirosart
- 1 card
- Every product was 100% handmade. The final product may vary slightly from the original photos. We would love to ask you to tolerate any reasonable differences.
- Easy-clean surface (simply use a damp cloth to wipe)