Spider-man wrist rest: Give your spirit a great power
Inspired by the iconic character in the Marvel cinematic world – Spider-man, passionate artisans at Hirosart put their hearts and souls into making the Spider-man resin wrist rest, which features images of the power of defending justice and the innocent from crimes.
Spider-man resin wrist rest has a pleasing design and helps you to glide across the smooth surface with ease when typing. The resin and wood wrist rest also comes with a polishing cloth and four rubber bump-ons to prevent it from sliding about on your desk.
Hence, this handmade resin and wood wrist rest not only helps you type comfortably all day by relieving wrist stress and strain but also adds a superhero-themed feel to your workspace.
This flawless handcrafted Marvel resin wrist rest creates a cool work of art that will instantly grab your heart. It is also a great gift for your Marvel-lover buddies.
Don’t hesitate to grab one now! Please let us know which Marvel superhero you’d like, and we’ll make you a custom wrist rest. Go check them out on Hirosart!
- Size 60%: 30 x 1.5 x 2 (the thinnest place is 1.5 cm)
- Size 65%: 32 x 1.5 x 2 (the thinnest place is 1.5 cm)
- Size TKL: 36 x 1.5 x 2 (the thinnest place is 1.5 cm)
- Full size: 44 x 1.5 x 2 (the thinnest place is 1.5 cm)
- We can also create any custom size you want
- Material: Resin epoxy
- Smooth, solvent-resistant polish for surface protection
Inside the package:
- 1 Spider-man wrist rest by Hirosart
- 1 card
- Every item was 100% handmade by Hirosart artists. The finished product may differ somewhat from the original images. We hope you understand any reasonable differences
- Easy-clean surface (simply use a damp cloth to wipe)
- Custom orders are welcome. Please share your design with us so that we can customize it for you.
My husband absolutely loved the keyboard rest – it was cool and exactly as I imagined. But I’m only giving it four stars because there’s a small bubble in the upper right corner (hard to see tho). Other than the small flaw, I think it looks great.