Breathe a new life into your keyboard with resin gold Koi keycaps
In Japanese culture, the Koi fishes are considered a symbol of good fortune, success, prosperity, and ambition. With the aim of incorporating those meanings into our products, the Koi keycaps collection in which gold Koi artisan keycaps are the signature product was born.
These handmade resin gold Koi keycaps are made of clear resin and feature miniature worlds inside: two Koi fishes swimming in their gold landscape.
Each fish took approximately six days to complete. The tiny size and intricate design of molds make it very challenging for us to paint the Koi fishes and keep them vibrant and polished as much as possible. 3 – to 5 layers of paint are applied to each keycap so that it will be covered with a flimsy clear resin layer and a certain thickness of color. Transparency and meticulously coloring put on these SA profile artisan keycaps a subtle and dynamic look.
Our gold Koi artisan keycaps products are perfect choices in case you want to breathe a new life into your mechanical keyboard or are looking for a gift idea for your friends and your family.
- Material: Resin epoxy
- Switch type: Compatible with Cherry MX switches & clones
- Profile keycap: SA
- Profile row: ESC
- Height: 16 mm
- Color: Gold keycap
- Backlit & UV light support (weak)
- Design and Handcrafted by Hirosart
Inside the package:
- 1 koi keycap by Hirosart
- 1 card
- 2 rubber finger gloves
- Every product was 100% handmade. The final product may differ slightly from the original photos. We would love to ask you to tolerate any reasonable differences.
- For a long time use, please keep this product away from heat and water. Don’t soak it into the water. Wet tissue is acceptable.