The Kraken Artisan Keycap: A sense of mystery from power and fear
The Kraken is arguably the scariest mythological octopus representation. It is a mythical sea monster the size of a huge squid from Scandinavian folklore.
It was rumored that Kraken haunted the seas from Norway to Iceland and even to Greenland. It hid in the cold, dark depths of the ocean.
With colossal strength that can bring down a giant ship, the Kraken is a symbol of fear and power. That symbol now inspires the Kraken keycap which is made by Hirosart artisans with a burning passion.
A mysterious ocean with an octopus with mysterious power has been put into the Kraken artisan keycap delicately in every detail.
Creating these handmade octopus keycaps is such a fascinating challenge. During 8–10 hours, the “skillful diver” and its sharp body were molded.
When they’re done, Hirosart artisans paint them with various colorways. The colors were combined by hand-painting and airbrush painting, depicting the monster that always lurks in the mysterious ocean.
After all, this 2.25u Resin Keycap is a corner of the ocean that puts a bloody conflict at your fingers.
If you love to discover more secrets and legends of our world, check out unique artisan keycaps here.
- Material: Resin
- Switch type: Compatible with Cherry MX switches & clones
- Profile keycap: SA
- Height: 16 mm
- Size 2.25u (for shift and enter)
- Designed and hand-painted by Hirosart
Inside the package:
- 1 keycap by Hirosart
- 1 card
- 2 rubber finger gloves
- Every product was 100% handmade.
- The final product may vary slightly from the original photos. We would love to ask you to tolerate any reasonable differences.
- For a long time use, please keep this product away from heat and water. Simply use a damped tissue to clean the surface.