Don’t say no to Pokemon Halloween keycap’s trick-or-treat
Halloween is coming, so are you ready to dress up your keyboard with Pokemon Halloween artisan keycaps?
This year, Hirosart artisans find each Pokemon Halloween keycap a unique custom to disguise. While Pikachu cosplays a wise wizard, Charmander puts on a skeleton jumpsuit to surprise everyone.
From the witch’s hat and skeleton disguise to the pumpkin custom and Bulbasaur’s thorn, we show many considerations for every detail. That is why each Pokemon Halloween resin Keycap is one-of-a-kind.
Seeming as every Pokemon finishes wearing its disguise, we start to think of the background that can allow them to shine the best. It should be evil. It should be enchanting. It should be chilling. Above on, it should be Halloween.
Hence, when the backlit is on, a dark and evil atmosphere will gradually expand on your keyboard. It’s time for the trick-or-treat game.
As the holiday spirit has given us too much inspiration, the Hirosart artisan keycap collection has been unstoppably extended. Go explore with us!
- Switch type: Compatible with Cherry MX switches & clones
- Material: Resin
- Size: 1u
- Design and Handcrafted by Hirosart
Inside the package:
- 1 keycap by Hirosart
- 1 card
- 2 rubber finger gloves
- Every product was 100% handmade.
- The final product may vary slightly from the original photos. We would love to ask you to tolerate any reasonable differences.
- For a long time use, please keep this product away from heat and water. Simply use a damped tissue to clean the surface.