Immerse ourselves in childhood memories with Winnie the Pooh Artisan Keycap
It has been nearly a century since author A. A. Milne first published the Pooh stories in 1926. Until now, the story of cute Pooh still remains in our hearts. Winnie the Pooh and his Hundred Acre Woods pals will always be among our favorite characters. They’re cute and cuddly, friendly, and occasionally a little too curious. But there’s nothing wrong with being intrigued by our Winnie the Pooh Artisan Keycap!
It brought our Hirosart team a lot of childhood feelings when creating this Cute Resin Winnie the Pooh Artisan Keycap. All the details were sophisticatedly crafted, which requires extraordinary artisanship skills to simulate the jungle scenery like in our memory.
To increase its lifelike and authentic features, we concentrate more on painting to create a lighting effect that resembles the real Hundred Acre Wood. Look at this artisan keycap and you can fully image yourself in Pooh’s adventures, from becoming a rain cloud, dealing with enraged honey bees, to meandering through the Hundred Acre Wood.
- Material: Resin
- Height: 16mm
- Profile row: SA R1
- Size: 1u (ESC)
- Designed and hand-painted by Hirosart
Inside the package:
- 1 Winnie the Pooh Artisan Keycap by Hirosart
- 1 card
- 2 rubber finger gloves
- Every product was 100% handmade.
- The final product may vary slightly from the original photos. We would love to ask you to tolerate any reasonable differences.
- For a long time use, please keep this product away from heat and water. Simply use a damped tissue to clean the surface.
Natalie A –
The service provided was absolutely amazing and I enjoyed my experience with the seller.