Jellyfish artisan keycap – A mannerist piece of art
More than a keycap, this Jellyfish artisan keycap is a mannerist piece of art. These jellyfish keycaps are made of clear resin and feature a miniature jellyfish surrounded by its own gorgeous habitat.
It takes us several days to complete each resin artisan keycap. In the production process including preparing the molds, pouring resin, and coloring the details…, the painting stage is hands down the most difficult thing due to the tiny size and the intricate design of jellyfish molds. But with all the dedication and craft, our artisans created flawless and well-guided to-the-design keycaps.
These SA and OEM profile resin artisan keycaps are available in a wide range of colors so that you can pick up your favorite one to beautify your keyboard.
If you are looking for a gift idea for your friend, your family, or a gorgeous decor piece for your mechanical keyboard, our custom painted keycaps are perfect options due to their elegance and artistry.
- Material: Resin epoxy
- Switch type: Compatible with Cherry MX switches & clones
- Profile keycap: SA OEM
- Profile row: ESC
- Height: 16 mm (SA), 12mm (OEM)
- Custom any color (pink and black keycap or any color combination you desire)
- Design and Handcrafted by Hirosart
Inside the package:
- 1 Custom Jellyfish artisan keycap by Hirosart
- 1 card
- 2 rubber finger gloves
- Every product was 100% handmade. The final product may vary slightly from the original photos. We would love to ask you to tolerate any reasonable differences.
- For a long time use, please keep this product away from heat and water. Don’t soak it into the water. Wet tissue is acceptable.